Copyright © 2017 Aon National Flood Services, Inc. 
555 Corporate Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901
PO Box 2057, Kalispell, MT 59903-2057

Who do I contact if I have damage as a result of a flood?

  • Option 1: It's best to contact your agent first when reporting a claim -- they will be listed as the "Producer" on your Flood Policy Declarations - or, your insurance company as soon as possible to begin the claims process.
  • Option 2: Your Claims Department offers a staffed 24/7 emergency phone line available for claims reporting: 1.800.759.8656
  • Option 3: Login at to report your loss online.

How do I file a claim for a flood loss?

  • Contact your agent, insurance company, the Flood Insurance Processing Center, or login to to file your flood claim. Remember, flood insurance is separate from your homeowners insurance.
  • We may be able to expedite the process if you have any or all of the following information:
    • The name of your insurance company
    • Your flood insurance policy number,
      if available
    • Property location
    • The date the flood event occurred
    • Your current mortgagee information,
      if available
    • The contact information where you may
      be reached at all times,
      even if temporary
      • Such as your cell phone number
        and email address
  • Was the first interior floor damaged by water?  (This first question will be based on building foundation: basement, elevated, non-elevated)
  • What rooms were damaged by flood water?
    • Kitchen?
    • Bathroom?  If yes, how many bathrooms?
    • Bedrooms?  If yes, how may bedrooms?
    • Living Room?
    • Dining Room?
  • Were any of the following items damaged by flood water?
    • Kitchen Appliances
    • Kitchen Cabinets
    • Furnace and/or Air Conditioner
    • Electrical Panel or Breaker Box
  • Approximately how high did flood water reach inside of property?
    • Less than 1 foot?
    • 1-3 feet?
    • 3+ feet?
  • Does the insured reside at this property at least 80% of the year?
  • Are there any known prior losses?


for frequently asked questions (FAQs) about flood insurance claims.

Resources for Recent Flood Events


The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) is cautioning homeowners against scams involving mold assessors and remediation. It is important that policyholders read their policy carefully to understand coverages and dollar limits. If they have questions they should contact their agent or call the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Consumer Help Line at 1-800-252-3439.  Read more at the following links: