Copyright © 2016 Aon National Flood Services, Inc. 
555 Corporate Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901
PO Box 2057, Kalispell, MT 59903-2057

Who do I contact if I have damage
as a result of a flood?

  • It's best to contact your agent first when reporting a claim -- they will be listed as the "Producer" on your Flood Policy Declarations - as soon as possible to begin the claims process.
  • Your Claims Department offers a staffed 24/7 emergency phone line available for claims reporting: 1.800.421.3535.

How do I file a claim for a flood loss?

  • Contact your agent, insurance company, or the Flood Insurance Processing Center to file your flood claim. Remember, flood insurance is separate from your homeowners insurance.
  • We may be able to expedite the process if you have any or all of the following information:
    • The name of your insurance company
    • Your flood insurance policy number,
      if available
    • Property location
    • The date the flood event occurred
    • Your current mortgagee information,
      if available
    • The contact information where you may
      be reached at all times,
      even if temporary
      • Such as your cell phone number
        and email address


For frequently asked questions
regarding flood claims.